The goal of the meetings is to open a space so that artists of one discipline can share experiences and different work methodologies.
The meetings are organised in three blocks which share two work and training days for a specific discipline:
- collective work (training)
- participation of an external speaker on the specific training methods for the discipline (warm-up, techniques, stretching)
- communal living (leisure space for informal exchanges and share breakfasts, lunches and coffees)
We have planned 2 discipline meetings for 2016.
Calendar: Vertical rope (August) and hand to hand (October)
3rd to 6th August 2017
user La Central: 40 €
NON user: 50 €
We are publishing more information very soon
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED – SOLD OUT
HAND TO HAND MEETING
12th to 15th October 2017
We are opening registrations very soon fo the Meeting 2017.
If you have any doubt/question you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 days* La Central user/APCC member: 9€
- 2 days* NOT La Central user/APCC member: 25€
- 4 days La Central user/APCC member: 15€
- 4 days NOT La Central user/APCC member: 40€
*Saturday and Sunday or Monday and Tuesday
PROGRAM MEETING 2016
Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th: training, collective work and technique. A moment to share with others.
Monday 31st october: talks and training.
Tuesday 1st november: training and final presentation